Grow in Your Nursing Career
Gain a Restorative Movement Certification From the Kansas Chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association!
Raise your skill set, improve your care, and stand out on your nursing or PT program application.
Be one of the first CNAs in Kansas to gain the Restorative Movement Certification from APTA Kansas.
The Restorative Movement Training Program was originally developed by the KPTA as a way to help physical therapists and nursing home staff personnel work together to improve quality of resident care. It has now expanded into a way for CNAs to increase their knowledge around patient care, physical therapy and patient management!
Not only will this training and certification program help you raise your skill set and improve care in your current position, but it’s a way to stand out when applying to highly competitive nursing and PT programs.
Why get your Restorative Movement Certification?
- Raise your skill set and add to your resume
- Stand out on your nursing, OT, COTA, PT or PTA college program application.
- Increase your knowledge around patient care, patient management, physical therapy, nursing, OT, COTA, PT or PTA college program application
- Take initiative in your current position
- Help the people currently in your care live their best lives possible!
How To Get Certified
- Purchase the APTA Kansas Restorative Movement Training Manual here.
- Study for the certification test. You can learn at your own pace.
- Take the Restorative Movement Certification Test here. The test takes approximately 1 hour to complete. You can take the test as many times as you need in order to pass.
- Upon passing, you’ll receive a downloadable certificate that you can save and print. Also make sure to add your certification to your resume, professional profiles and nursing school applications!